Pagina's

ABOUT THE PROJECT

This project comes from my habit to check out people's kitchen cabinets, always looking for interesting or special ceramic objects. Some time ago I visited my friend Loeke, and she has the most wonderful old French kitchen set displayed on a shelf in her kitchen. I could not help myself and took a picture. That night I posted the first Kitchen Shelf Picture on my weblog... I look forward to many entries, dear stories, lots of information and many Kitchen Shelf Friends!

How it works: Send me an email at kitchenshelf@keramiek-centrum.nl and tell me the story and send one or more pictures. I am really keen on a picture of the stamp or factory logo on the bottom of the piece. Which makes it possible to investigate the origin, to learn more about the maker etc.
_____________________________________________________

THE KITCHEN SHELVES:

juni 27, 2010

On Loeke's kitchen shelf

This beautiful old French kitchen set on Loeke's  kitchen shelf is not signed, so I have no idea where it comes from, who made it etc. Might be nice to look into. Could be the start of a new series: what is on my friends' kitchen shelves!







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten