Pagina's

ABOUT THE PROJECT

This project comes from my habit to check out people's kitchen cabinets, always looking for interesting or special ceramic objects. Some time ago I visited my friend Loeke, and she has the most wonderful old French kitchen set displayed on a shelf in her kitchen. I could not help myself and took a picture. That night I posted the first Kitchen Shelf Picture on my weblog... I look forward to many entries, dear stories, lots of information and many Kitchen Shelf Friends!

How it works: Send me an email at kitchenshelf@keramiek-centrum.nl and tell me the story and send one or more pictures. I am really keen on a picture of the stamp or factory logo on the bottom of the piece. Which makes it possible to investigate the origin, to learn more about the maker etc.
_____________________________________________________

THE KITCHEN SHELVES:

juli 29, 2010

On Myriams Kitchen Shelf

Myriam, Holland: "We found these bowls on a market in Lhasa, capital of Tibet. We had a hard time choosing between all beautiful bowls and jewelry. But we just loved these bowls the most. For us they mark our journey to Tibet in 2007 and the trail we walked over the planes of Tibet. That was hard work, but above all an experience to never forget." 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten